Follow the mystical clues on the track from the goblin
Once upon a time a goblin, called Kodok, had stolen the magic cap from our clown. Until today, nobody had managed to get the clown cap back. It is said, that the goblin hid the cap at a secret place. Now you have the chance to bring back the luck to the Mount Kodok. To solve the riddle, you have to find the right code of signs and record it in your adventure pass. Follow the mystical hints on Mount Kodok, find the goblin´s tracks and unravel the mysteries, which you´ll see. Dare to go through the dark canyon and the speaking-tree will tell you the secret.
Likely opened as of May 25th, 2013!
Good luck on your adventure at the Reiterkogel!
More information on: www.kodok.at
- The adventure pass - which you get at the Reiterkogel station - is included in the lift pass!
- The visit of the fantasy zone is for free.
- "Mount Kodok" is a round path of 3,5 kms
- Be smart and brave to succeed at the game stations like "The sad rocks", "The dark gorge" or "The secret message" along the way.
- All successful explorers receive a sticker as symbolic award which can be stuck into the play pass. You can also take part at a great competition.
Note: The adventure trail is only partially (to Rosswaldhütte) accessible with prams.
Tip: Also visit Montelino's playground