Families like to have a really great holiday experience. Sure, families have much to consider when they go on holiday. Every group of age has its own idea of the perfect holiday. The little ones like games and fun, the young wild ones search for action, fun and challenge, while the older ones yearn for activities, relaxation and good times with the entire family. Good for you, if you have chosen a holiday destination where you can combine everything: adventure, family activities and adventure programme.
Two villages, five mountains and much to experience
Where do you start? You hopefully have enough time in your luggage. The list of experience during your holiday is rather long. It ranges from games & fun on the mountains, to knowledge about wood and water, to pure adventure “in the trees” of Hinterglemm. You do best, if you just get yourself an impression about your options during your stay, then you might have a good chance to get the full experience-package during your Saalbach Hinterglemm holiday.
The best programme for kids from 3 - 6 years
- Montelino the clown lost his smile - you better help him find it again
- At the Montelino wildlife centre you can watch the feeding of the animals
- You can find games, fun and relaxation in the family park Hinterglemm - right in the center
- The fairy tale woodpark Hinterglemm shows you wooden figures just outside the village
Kids from 6 - 10 years really like this
- Kodok is a goblin. He has stolen the hat from the clown. Now he has magic power and does lots of hoax. Put this “joke” to an end at the Kodok mountain at the Reiterkogel.
- Everything made out of wood - in the Schnitza’s Woodpark in Hinterglemm you’ll learn lots about wood and what you can do with it - bring your younger siblings too
- Just around the corner, at the Teufelswasser you will find some “wet” stations to have fun with
- The Baumzipfelweg and the Niederseilgarten, a low-rope-park, show you the world of the trees
What youngsters from 10 - 14 years are really into
- Train your skills between Jausern and Saalbach at the motoric park Saalbach
- Be brave and try the high-rope-park and the Europe-slide at the end of the valley in Hinterglemm. Climbing stations and flying fox are challenging too
- Since this year, there is also a NEW jump & slide park. Get ready for slides, trampolines and a 8 meter high jump tower
- You can also expect lots of action in Glemmy’s offroad park in Vorderglemm. Boys' dreams come true at quad tours or fast go-cart-rounds
And even much more to experience
- “Rising high” at the climbing tower Hinterglemm
- Cool down on hot days - Cäpt’n Hook adventure swimming pool
- “Hole in one” at minigolf in Saalbach and Hinterglemm
- Horse back riding at the Unterschwarzacherhof in Hinterglemm
- Fishing and archery at the Bärnbachteich in Hinterglemm
- More action at the archery parcours at the Glemmerhof
- Climbing and water - canyoning in the valley of Hinterglemm
- Paragliding, rafting, tubing, skyver, toboggan aso.
- Many more attractions for your holiday ...
You may also be interested in this!
You see, we have a foreign word for you during your holiday in Saalbach Hinterglemm: boredom. And the best is, you can chose between sport & action, fun & adventure, peace & relaxation. Go on a hike or take a mountainbike tour, but always with a maximum of adventure and experience. A good mixture makes the difference and offers an unforgettable experience to each family member. You will definitely want to come back soon.
No more boredom?
If you cannot wait any longer until your personal Saalbach experience is about to start, let’s take the decision right now. You will not only find attractions and adventure, but also cozy hotels and nice apartments, which you will call 'your home' during your stay in Saalbach Hinterglemm. Book your next holiday in the family paradise Saalbach Hinterglemm right now.
Searching & booking