Of course, your skiing days are dominated by skiing, sports and activity. Your friends and you ski every black slope, every snowpark and every powder face. Now the sun sets. The lifts stop operating and a cold winter day turns into a beautiful winter evening. It’s getting dark on the mountains and party and fun is in the air. Now it is time for apres-ski & party.
It has been a very good decision to travel to Saalbach Hinterglemm, to a very important apres ski centre in the Austrian alps. It is not always a high society event and not everybody is amused by the apres-ski music. But there is something great about apres ski in Saalbach Hinterglemm: cool parties with a hilarious atmosphere in numerous party locations, huts, bars and pubs. Apres ski fun in Saalbach will certainly be an unforgettable experience for everyone.
Do you know the best apres-ski huts at the Reiterkogel, Kohlmais aso.?
Our apres-ski INFO for those who want to end their ski day in Hinterglemm:
- Unfasten your skis in the Reiteralm or the Wieseralm and enjoy the sunset with a cold beer
- On your way further down the hill you will find the Pfefferalm with amazing food
- The classic place: in the Goaßstall you will find the best apres-ski party of all times
- In the Hinterglemm village you will continue your party in the Apres World, in the Jennerwein or in the Hexenhäusl
Our apres-ski INFO for those who want to end their ski-day in Saalbach:
- Enjoy the sunset and a nice glass of wine in the Panoramaalm
- Afterwards you will enjoy a tasty pizza in the Maisalm further down the hill
- The Hinterhagalm is a classic apres ski location on your way to the valley
- if you’re not done yet, come and see the Bauer’s Skialm - another classic place
Our TOP 10 ranking of the best apres-ski locations in the skicircus:
- Place 1: Goaßstall at the Reiterkogel - a “must go” in Hinterglemm
- Place 2: Hinterhag Alm: TOP location directly in Saalbach - apres-ski “at its best”
- Place 3: The Schwarzacher in Hinterglemm - in the village, but still at the slopes
- Place 4: Bauer’s Skibar - the classic right next to the slopes in Saalbach
- Place 5: Tanzhimmel Hinterglemm - join the party in the village
- Place 6: Mega Wallegg Alm - mega party at the Hochalm skihill
- Place 7: Maisalm at the Kohlmais - right next to the ski slopes
- Place 8: Panorama Alm: at the Kohlmais - apres-ski with style
- Place 9: Pfeffer Alm at the Reiterkogel - cozy and beautiful
- Place 10: Bigfoot Salettl at the Zwölferkogel
You may also be interested in this!
The rallying pleasure was awakened?
This is our ranking. What is yours? Decide for yourself about the best apres-ski locations in Saalbach Hinterglemm and tell us your TOP 10. Good for you, book your next ski holiday in Saalbach Hinterglemm right now.
Searching & booking