Well, Saalbach Hinterglemm owns the name “skicircus”, but this does not mean that everybody has to ski all day long. If you think you have to ski “nine to five” in Saalbach Hinterglemm, you are completely wrong. There are numerous alternative winter activities waiting for you. If you are still interested in skiing & snowboarding only, you will probably change your mind after reading this page.
Our winter highlights in the skicircus
Sportive & active
- Toboggan fun at the Reiterkogel, Spielberghaus, Kohlmais/Maisalm
- Motorsport action with quads and ice-carts at Glemmy’s offroad park
- Riding a Snowmobile in the Snowmobile City in Saalbach Hinterglemm
- Riding on a snow cat - also in the Snowmobile City
- Snowtubing and much fun for everybody in Hinterglemm
- Ice skating track and curling field in Hinterglemm
- Freestyle action in the snowpark & nightpark Hinterglemm
- Cross country skiing & nordic sports in the Valley of Hinterglemm
- More cc-skiing-tracks in Saalfelden, Schüttdorf, Bruck
Cozy & romantic
- Horse sleigh riding in Hinterglemm
- A variety of winter walking- & hiking paths
- Guided tours with snow shoes “all over the place”
- Adventure for the entire family at the Baumzipfelweg in Hinterglemm
- Apres Ski “relaxed” with a fire pit, hot chocolate and cozy feelings
- Wellness, SPA, enjoyment, relaxation with sauna, solarium, steam room, massages
- Ski museum Saalbach
Winterfun & activity for everybody
A toboggan race from the Reiterkogel is fun and action for the entire family. On the tracks from the Spielberghaus or the Maisalm you will break speed records. Before you start, take a rest and relax in the mountain hut. If you are interested in the cross country tracks of Hinterglemm, you will stay in the valley. The same, if you are into ice-skating. Show your accuracy and hit your goals at the curling field or the archery track. If you like speed and drive in winter, go for a quad-ride in Glemmy’s Offroad Park. Riding an ice-cart or a snowmobile is even more exciting.
Peace and relaxation away from the hustle
Winter can also mean peace and romance. Would you like to get away from the crowd and just be the two of you? Sit down in a horse-sleigh and visit the Lindlingalm in the valley of Hinterglemm. If you are there, also visit the Baumzipfelweg. The valley of Hinterglemm is also a good place for snowshoeing and winter hiking. If you are interested take part in a guided snowshoeing tour and let a guide show you the most beautiful corners of the valley.
So, what do you think, is Saalbach Hinterglemm just about skiing or is there much more to do? Get inspired by the numerous alternative winter offers in the skicircus and book your next winter vacation in Saalbach Hinterglemm.
This is perhaps also interesting
Convinced that you can not only ski in Saalbach Hinterglemm in winter?
Then check out the extensive winter alternative offer in the Skicircus and book your winter holiday in Saalbach Hinterglemm today.
Searching & booking